Пицца-пицца   все о пицце
Доставка пиццы Пиццерии Москвы Интересные факты о пицце Как приготовить пиццу Книги о пицце Пицца и бизнес О портале Пицца-пицца Форум
   ПользователиПользователи   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
Set pieces have gotten stale in FIFA over the years

Создать тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов -> Обсуждение служб доставки пиццы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
nfkjasfas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 18, 2023 7:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Set pieces have gotten stale in FIFA over the years Ответить с цитатой

Set pieces have gotten stale in FIFA over the years. Although free kicks remain very rare for me, when you do get one they're much more dynamic. In addition penalties have been simplified for the better. Also, corners haven't just copied the same mechanics as set pieces but also have a more appealing camera view.

Check the circle of composure around the ball. Press shot when the circle at its smallest for the greatest accuracy. Hold R1/RB or L1/LB at the same time as you shoot to make a precision or chip shot. Use your left hand to guide the shot before the ball hits the ground. size and speed at which the composure circle rotates is determined by your penalty kick taker's scoring as well as the time and the scenario of the spot kickand kicks that are towards the final moments of the game are subject to additional pressure.How to use an established piece of equipment:

Utilize the stick on your left to alter the trajectory line. Select an option for the shot and apply spin using the right stick Hold the shoot button to power up the shot. Press shoot again to enable Timed Finishing for an additional accuracy boost By determining the area on the circle you'll make contact, you can choose the type of shot and the amount of spin, if any, will be applied. It's an easy concept but one that's hard enough to make free kicks/set pieces balanced.

The feature I was intrigued about trying out for myself was the new Physics system. Since HyperMotion 2 being touted as a way to introduce more realistic games with physics, I wanted to find out how the changes would have any real impact. There's mixed on this subject. On one hand, there's the updated ball physics on display when you switch the play. The ball spins and rotates real-time as you track the ball's movement.

If you want to know more about Mmoexp FIFA 23 Coins, please visit http://www.mmoexp.com/Fut-23/Coins.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Создать тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов -> Обсуждение служб доставки пиццы Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: