Пицца-пицца   все о пицце
Доставка пиццы Пиццерии Москвы Интересные факты о пицце Как приготовить пиццу Книги о пицце Пицца и бизнес О портале Пицца-пицца Форум
   ПользователиПользователи   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
RuneScape - It's difficult for me to predict the future

Создать тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов -> Обсуждение служб доставки пиццы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
[email protected]

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 03, 2021 7:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: RuneScape - It's difficult for me to predict the future Ответить с цитатой

Then, I'm left with 3k coal as well as 1.5k steel in my account. Should these be sold off in the shortest time and speed as possible? Or should they be kept for a while? It's difficult for me to predict the future but I think steel bars are an effective and profitable method to make money. You won't make 600gp per bar because the prices of coal and iron ore have plummeted. But you will still make profits.

Reasons behind my reasoning are that prices for coke and iron ore are stable and will not decline further. The game will be dominated by fewer players mining coal and iron ore. This means that prices could rise from 75/160 today. Cannonballs hit their lowest about a week ago, before they began to rise again.

The chance exists that you might have a dragon-like facial. This has been the case for Macki and myself previously. Because there are no Pkers, and the green dragonhides have increased in cost, I can kill Revenants of level 120 very easily with my gear for combat.

I'm looking for someone to assist me complete the Shield of Arrav quest. I'm looking for someone to help me in Black Arm Gang. It is preferable to reside in Victoria, Australia to make it easier to trade during times. So, I've decided to chase the big 99 Fletching. I'm now in 69 Fletching. As you read this, I'm making maple logs into maple bows(u). I was thinking about the best way to get to 99 Fletching is.

I'm looking for the fastest method at 99 Fletching. But I don't wish to lose money. I want to earn a profit, but I want it fast (who does not?) While I think Yew Longbows should be sold to make a profit, it could be difficult to sell the entire set. Also, the whole 14 Yew Longbow(u),14 Bowstrings and 14 Yew Longbow(u) could be very long and time-consuming. So I thought maybe the extra 20k for half-maple lengthbows could be worth it. Let me know your thoughts.

Want to learn more about RuneScape gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Создать тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов -> Обсуждение служб доставки пиццы Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: